Wednesday 21 October 2009

Done. Well, almost done. (The MAP)
















Here it is. My final little black book. I've made it from scratch all by myself, I'm very proud! I used a bookmaking technique that I've never used before called "Coptic stitch bookbinding" (to be fair I have only made one book before, so any technique is pretty much new to me..) So anyways, it's almost done, I just need to write down all the stuff that goes inside. I wish the pages were lined up a little straighter, but overall, I feel quite pleased with the outcome, I think it's come far from the spider diagram, and it is so much more appropriate for displaying the information I want to share. I'm still thinking whether I should use letraset for the names of the people, or if it would be better to write everything by hand (more personal/gossipy)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © thoughts & ideas
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com