Monday 12 October 2009

We are here


I have found that the biggest problem with my presentation was that I didn't present anything particularly interesting. The presentation was well planned (the text, the visual content), but the stuff in it was just too generalized. I think I could have improved this presentation by going out and asking a lot of people what they feel shaped their identity, those moments in life when you realize that you have changed.
I learnt a lot from this project, as I have never drawn an animation before, so I tried to do something different and I think in that sense I was successful. However, now I realize that doing something different in the technical sense is not enough. I feel like I really should have gone out and got myself involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © thoughts & ideas
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com